Delight yourself and our clients by
including your signature to every line
of the code you write!
- Working experience with Automation testing tools: ALM, QA Complete, IBM Rations, JIRA.
- Experience working with Management Studio.
- Strong knowledge in the following Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2.
- Experience in query writing for backend database verification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Outlook, Excel and SharePoint.
- Ability to prioritize workload in constantly changing environment and having a keen attention to details.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply industry best practices for project designing, scheduling, estimating, planning and execution.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply concepts, principles and practices of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including conveying technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Logistics experience is a plus.
JOIN US NOW
Roles and responsibilities.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverables and validate those deliverables meet the requirements.
- Develop test plan and manage all activities in the plan to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Develop, publish and execute detailed manual and automated test cases/scripts based on business requirements, processes, use cases and software architectural documentation.
- Identify any potential quality issues per the defined process and ensure defects, bugs, errors, configurations and inoperability flaws are resolved.
- Perform quality controls and processes to ensure timely, accurate and compliant delivery of the objectives.
- Communication project status on an agreed time frame for the project.
- Provide QA Certification Sign-off prior to production implementation.
Great! you're applied.
We will be in touch soon.