Delight yourself and our clients by including your signature to every line of the code you write!
- The IT Project Manager is responsible for managing multifaceted IT projects ensuring scope is delivered according to deadlines, budget, and quality standards.
- Support project management objectives through the definition, development and execution of IT projects in accordance with organizational priorities.
- Selects and leads cross-functional project teams and facilitates project meetings.
- Anticipates internal/external business challenges to effectively develop detailed work breakdown structures, schedules, estimates, and resource management plans.
- Tracks performance to operating plans, budgets, forecasts and/or schedules.
- Ensures project plans are accurate and compliant.
- Ensures projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Strong track record managing IT projects and formal project management knowledge as well as ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including conveying technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external business partners.
- Ability to evaluate process effectiveness and develop change or alternatives.
- Ability to prepare, monitor and administer budgets, as well as the ability to perform financial analysis.
- Ability to function effectively with, or as part of a team.
- Ability to indirectly mentor, coach, train and/or supervise employees.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trend, as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise, counsel, and effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of and ability to conduct need, trend, feasibility and performance assessments.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply the concepts, principles and practices of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Minimum five years of Project Management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, or related field.
- Proficiency with MS Project and MS Visio
- Bi-Lingual English and Spanish. Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Certification on Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or other project management certification.
Great! you're applied.
We will be in touch soon.