Delight yourself and our clients by
including your signature to every line
of the code you write!
The IT Project Manager is responsible for managing multifaceted IT projects ensuring scope is delivered according to deadlines, budget, and quality standards.
Support project management objectives through the definition, development and execution of IT projects in accordance with organizational priorities.
Selects and leads cross-functional project teams and facilitates project meetings.
Anticipates internal/external business challenges to effectively develop detailed work breakdown structures, schedules, estimates, and resource management plans.
Tracks performance to operating plans, budgets, forecasts and/or schedules.
Ensures project plans are accurate and compliant.
Ensures projects are delivered on time and within budget.
JOIN US NOW
- Strong track record managing IT projects and formal project management knowledge as well as ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including conveying technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external business partners.
- Ability to evaluate process effectiveness and develop change or alternatives.
- Ability to prepare, monitor and administer budgets, as well as the ability to perform financial analysis.
- Ability to function effectively with, or as part of a team.
- Ability to indirectly mentor, coach, train and/or supervise employees.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trend, as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise, counsel, and effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of and ability to conduct need, trend, feasibility and performance assessments.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply the concepts, principles and practices of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Minimum five years of Project Management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, or related field.
- Proficiency with MS Project and MS Visio
- Bi-Lingual English and Spanish. Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Certification on Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or other project management certification.
IT Business Analyst
Automated QA Engineer
Great! you're applied.
We will be in touch soon.