Delight yourself and our clients by including your signature to every line of the code you write!
- The IT Business Analyst analyzes the business and user needs and the application of technology solutions, to help define and achieve objectives, identify risks, and implement technology solutions.
- Analyzes and documents business and user needs and ensures technical requirements and project plans are in alignment with business needs.
- Defines detailed business requirements and works with IT partners to translate into technical systems requirements.
- The IT Business Analyst utilizes strong knowledge of assigned business area(s) operations and the IT systems/applications used.
- Prepares written project deliverables and requirements documents.
- Elicits and documents business requirements that capture business needs and process scenarios. Researches, documents and clarifies process and workflow questions.
- Works with IT partners to translate business requirements into technical specifications and creates technical scope document that supports business needs.
- Accountable for ensuring business requirements are reviewed, addressed and accurate in deliverables before release.
- Accountable for understanding and communicating accurate business requirements to IT partners and ensuring technical specifications accurately reflect business needs.
- Coordinates, produces and distributes business documents such as reports, system and process documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years of IT Business Analyst or IT Project Management experience or equivalent work experience.
- High analytical skills to evaluate alternatives and guide business stakeholders with business case/opportunity development and technology implementation roadmap to meet business needs/goals.
- Experience documenting business requirements that capture business needs and process scenarios.
- Experience with Microsoft solutions including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Vision.
- Experience preparing technical documentation including use cases, user stories, process diagrams, flow charts, scope documents and roadmaps.
- Solid understanding of Project Management methodologies and SDLC.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- English proficient.
Great! you're applied.
We will be in touch soon.