Delight yourself and our clients by
including your signature to every line
of the code you write!
The IT Business Analyst analyzes the business and user needs and the application of technology solutions, to help define and achieve objectives, identify risks, and implement technology solutions.
Analyzes and documents business and user needs and ensures technical requirements and project plans are in alignment with business needs.
Defines detailed business requirements and works with IT partners to translate into technical systems requirements.
The IT Business Analyst utilizes strong knowledge of assigned business area(s) operations and the IT systems/applications used.
Prepares written project deliverables and requirements documents.
Elicits and documents business requirements that capture business needs and process scenarios. Researches, documents and clarifies process and workflow questions.
Works with IT partners to translate business requirements into technical specifications and creates technical scope document that supports business needs.
Accountable for ensuring business requirements are reviewed, addressed and accurate in deliverables before release.
Accountable for understanding and communicating accurate business requirements to IT partners and ensuring technical specifications accurately reflect business needs.
Coordinates, produces and distributes business documents such as reports, system and process documentation.
Other duties as assigned.
JOIN US NOW
- 5 years of IT Business Analyst or IT Project Management experience or equivalent work experience.
- High analytical skills to evaluate alternatives and guide business stakeholders with business case/opportunity development and technology implementation roadmap to meet business needs/goals.
- Experience documenting business requirements that capture business needs and process scenarios.
- Experience with Microsoft solutions including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Vision.
- Experience preparing technical documentation including use cases, user stories, process diagrams, flow charts, scope documents and roadmaps.
- Solid understanding of Project Management methodologies and SDLC.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- English proficient.
IT Project Manager
Automated QA Engineer
Great! you're applied.
We will be in touch soon.